UKON NO CHIKARA
Category: Health food
Trademark: House Food Group
As the use of alcohol, especially spirits, ethanol is absorbed through the intestinal mucosa, then liver, 3% is excreted and turned into CO2 and H2O, the remaining 97% is metabolized in liver and kidney. In the liver, under the action of yeast ADH, alcohol is metabolized to Acetaldehyde - a highly toxic to the human body.
Acetaldehyde is the cause of diseases which are related to alcohol use such as liver cancer, cirrhosis, cardiovascular and stomach syndromes, brain damage, physiological and psychological change, functional impairment of behavior and other functions.
Restricting Acetaldehyde will reduce bad effects of alcohol to body.
UKON NO CHIKARA
● Curcumin is extracted from turmeric, improves detoxifying and protecting liver and stomach. This extract specially helps anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, prevents inflammation enzymes which cause pain, swelling, stiffness, and rheumatoid arthritis; reduce blood triglyceride levels thus reducing the pressure on the blood vessels, thereby reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease. Curcumin extract is typical in cancer prevention.
● Citric acid has effect of esterifying alcohol, synthesize into CO2 and H2O which are non-toxic to the body.
● Inositol (Vitamin B8) helps liver metabolize fat and lipids, reduce cholesterol and prevent atherosclerosis, participate in the functioning of muscle and nerve cells.
● Niacin (Vitamin B3 or PP) plays a vital role in metabolism, as anecessary coenzyme in the redox reaction for cellular respiration, glycogen decomposition glycogen and lipid metabolism.
● Vitamin B6: synthesize aminobutiric acid in the central nervous system, acting as a coenzyme to metabolize tryptophan to niacin. Vitamin B6 plays an important role in the metabolism ofprotein, fat, carbohydrate, engaged in the synthesis process of hemoglobin and secretion of adrenalglands, stabilize blood sugar, help protect the heart, strengthen the immune system and maintain brain function anti-depression.
● Vitamin C: activate the antioxidant system of the central nervous system, liver. Participate in some of redox reactions. Participate in metabolism and syntheise of lipid and protein, immune booster, boost the resistance, preserve the integrity of the blood vessels and in cellular respiration.
● Vitamin E: support heart, anti-aging and nourish the skin.